Jun 12, 2015

Fantastic Friday -Disappering in a crowd, staying off the radar once the SHTF

Every Friday I will be sharing a post that I came across on my journey's for the week.

One's that impress me with  information, ideas, or just a great read.
Have any suggestion message me on FB

This weeks post is by Preparing for the SHTF

http://prepforshtf.com/disappearing-in-a-crowd-staying-off-the-radar-once-the-shtf/#.VXnoZEYvxKF


According to Princeton psychologists Janine Willis and Alexander Todorov it only takes one tenth of a second for people to form an impression when they first meet a stranger. The study also concludes that “longer looks” at a stranger will not sway the first impression (Wargo, 2006).
The first impression can be a lasting impression, and there are no “do over’s”.......................




Song for this post is going to be Everclear - Invisible 





No comments :

Post a Comment