May 22, 2015

Fantastic Friday - Pimp Your Bic


Every Friday I will be sharing a post that I came across on my journey's for the week

One's that impress me with  information, ideas, or just a great read.  Have any suggestion message me on FB 



This weeks post is by Survival - Common Sense







There is no single method or technique for survival fire starting that works 100 percent of the time. That said, I carry a mini Bic butane lighter in my pants pocket, my coat pocket and in my pack whenever I go out. Here is what you can do to improve this product for survival use. (The headline was for
sensationalism – but it got you to read this far! Check out the video at the end of the story.)
.


Song for this post is Bad Meets Evil - Lighters ft. Bruno Mars 

 

Every Friday I will be sharing a post that I came across on my journey's for the week

One's that impress me with  information, ideas, or just a great read.  Have any suggestion message me on FB 


This weeks post is by
- See more at: http://urbanprepperchick.blogspot.com/2015/05/fantastic-friday-50-backyard-beekeeping.html#sthash.Wy2zD5am.dpuf

No comments :

Post a Comment