Apr 17, 2015

Fantastic Friday - FORTIFY your home security for under $5



Every Friday I will be sharing a post that I came across on my journey's for the week

One's that impress me with  information, ideas, or just a great read.  Have any suggestion message me on FB 


This weeks post is by  On Point Preparedness

I am actually going to do this, this weekend! 

FORTIFY your home security for under $5

Did you know that you can dramatically increase the security of your home with pocket change?  No, this is not some As Seen On TV made in China product!  Actually, all you need to do is go to a local hardware store to get what you need!  In this video, I’ll show you how to fortify your doors against would be criminals that want to break them down.

Click Here to read more...



For the first time ever I can not think of a song sooo I am just post a song I like :) 
John Butler Trio - Funky Tonight




No comments :

Post a Comment