Apr 3, 2015

Fantastic Friday - Battery Storage – The Weak Link in Successful Renewable Energy Integration




Every Friday I will be sharing a post that I came across on my journey's for the week.



One's that impress me with  information, ideas, or just a great read.  Have any suggestion message me on FB 


This weeks post is by  American Preppers Network


Battery Storage – The Weak Link in Successful Renewable Energy Integration

 As solar panels, wind turbines and other forms of clean energy technologies continue to advance one key component continues to lag behind – the all-important battery. Without energy storage in the form of batteries, the clean energy created by these systems is very limited in its ability to provide energy when it is needed.
Click Here to Read More






 
 Song for this post has to be Flogging Molly - The Power's Out 


 





No comments :

Post a Comment