Jan 25, 2015

Totally Digging







  
 Sunday January 25
I am back and I have so many people to thank for sharing my posts. Such a hard task to pick out who should be on this page.  I am going to have to do it the only fair way at this point. This first sites I see in search will be posted. And you can also message me on FB and I will post it here that following Sunday.

Totally digging is my way of saying thanks for linking back to my page. Check them out!



So today's totally digging goes out to..... (And show some love and click on an ad or two on their sites.)
__________________________________

My favorite go to site The Prepper Website  Click Here And take time to read some of his stuff he is a true common sense prepper. 

Papa Prepping Report Click Here 

PrepKnowledge  Click here

Doomsday Preppers Click Here

Suburban Survival Blog Daily Click Here

The Prepper Times Click Here



Song for this post is going to be Beastie Boys – Gratitude
Never got to see the Besasie Boys
but  I did get to see DJ Mix Master Mike Click Here  If you look close you can see me in the crowd shots right up front  :) This show went on till 4AM!! It was crazy!!

No comments :

Post a Comment