Jan 23, 2015

Fantastic Friday! -A Preparedness Use for Old Hard Drives. Expand Your Digital Library & Resources!




Every Friday I will be sharing a post that I came across on my journey's for the week.
One's that impress me with  information, ideas, or just a great read. 
(This will not replace my Thank you page of links to people that have shared one of my posts. ) 




This weeks has to be this post wrtten by: Ed That Matters 

A Preparedness Use for Old Hard Drives. Expand Your Digital Library & Resources!

If you have an old computer, desktop or laptop, that is not working and just sitting gathering dust, then this article is for you!
Preppers believe in redundancy.  Most usually have backups to their backups.  At least, this is true when we are talking about water, food, medical supplies and ways to defend ourselves.  But do you have redundancy with your digital files?..........

Click Here to Learn more! and read the rest.  Excellent Post



Song for this post is going to be a classic Styx -- Mr. Roboto


No comments :

Post a Comment