Oct 28, 2012

Sandi's Coming dang it!

 

I am to the right of the path and we are bing told over 70% of my area is going to lose power. I may not be posting for up to a week. Also my day job will tie me up if it is bad. So prayers are out to everyone with the storm.  And hopefully  we all come out of this with our power!  I should be fine till midday tomorrow.
I AM OFF now to get things ready! (not that am not far more ready then most)

 Song for this post will be a few....songs for the storm


Jonny Lang - Still Rainin'

 

Grateful Dead - Looks Like Rain


 


Red Hot Chili Peppers - Naked In The Rain



A Hard Rain’s A-Gonna Fall Bob Dylan

 

1 comment :

  1. i got hpv from my boyfriend  and i was trying all i could do to get rid of this virus over 4 months now i have taking a lot of drugs from different medical doctor which didn't work at all, last month i was doing some research on google on how to get cured totally from this virus i found someone testimony on how she got cured totally from hpv with the help of doc. onokun  natural herbs and she drop doc onokun email address, So i decide to give him a try and i contact him for help he told how to purchase the natural herbs and i did that, Do you believe i only took this herbs for 2 weeks and i got cured permanently from the hpv virus without no side effect. Thank you so much doc onokun for the help i will make sure i tell the whole world about you. contact him if you need his help too  via: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete