Mar 29, 2015

Few cheap things I got on amazon today.

Every so often I come across great deals and never really share them.

Figured a random post about them can help people save a few pennies. 

Not really a formal post....just a share in the deals I come across once in a blue moon. 

Just for information I do not make money on these I shared them because they are cheap things that I found on amazon and just wanted to share them. If you look at most of my post I do not have links to amazon (maybe in one or two posts) and that is because again they were just good deals I found.   You should always look around and see if you can find a better deal. These were just the ones I found to be the cheapest. 


 

 

Per piece I have found this to be the cheapest deal on Emergency Mylar Blanket 52" x 84"  These are $7.32 for 12, working out to .61 each.  Best deal you can find unless you are getting them by the case. I keep these in my car. They can be used for shelter, warmth. you can even fuse the edges with a hot stick to make a bag for storage or water. I Keep these in my BOB and car.

 

  Grabbed them because they where even cheaper that Harbor Freights price.  I have them in the car and house. 3M 8000 Particle Respirator N95, 30-Pack   This is cheap for a 30 pack! These are not Ebola certified Click here for list (one in bold type are certified) 

 

These are a good deal for Ebola and are certified ones  3M 1860S Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask, Small, Box of 20

 

  I got a few of these to have one everywhere.  They are cheap enough to do that. MASTER USA MU-A010GN Spring Assisted Knife, 4.75-Inch Closed  I already have a few of these. They are decent cheap ones. 

 

  And this is just my favorite little key chain :) cuz it is cute and useful! Cat Self Defense Keychain Got one for a friend who loves mine. 

They have dog ones to The Bull Dog Self Defense Keychain

 

  When I come across other things I will post them...but that will just be once in a while because I am the Queen of deals at the store but any online ones I will share. 

 

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment